best 35 life quotes about life

LIFE QUOTES

Life is like a mirror smile at it and
It smiles back at you.


Enjoy the little things in life for some day,
You will realize they were the big things.

Life is ten percent what happens to us
And ninety percent how we respond to it.

I am going to make everything around
Me beautiful- That will be my life.

Life isn’t about finding yourself
Life is about creating yourself.

My life isn’t perfect, but I’m thankful
For everything I have.

The best things in life are free
Hugs, smiles, friend, kisses, family,
Sleeps, love, laughter and good memories.

Life is to be happy with a person
Who you respect and who respects you.

A MEANINGFUL LIFE IS NOT
Being rich, being popular, being highly educated,
Or being perfect! it is a about being
Real, being humble, being able to
Share ourselves and touch the lives
Of others.

When life gives you a hundred reason
To break down and cry, show life that
You have a million reason to smile
And laugh.

5 RULES TO LIVE A HAPPIER LIFE
1.       Love yourself
2.    Do good
3.     Always forgive
4.    Harm no one
5.     Be positive.


Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies
Sometimes you have to learn to smile
Through the pain.

Some people come in your life as blessings,
Others come in your life as lesson.

Life’s most persistent and urgent question is
What are you doing for others ?

TWO THINGS TO REMEMBER IN LIFE
Take care of your thoughts when you’re alone and
Take care of your words when you’re with people.

Call me crazy, but I love you to see
Other people happy and succeeding
Life is journey, not a competition.

The best things in life come with patience.

When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate
When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.

If your life has no ups and downs,
It means you’re dead.

When you start looking at people heart
Instead of their face, life becomes clear.

Take time to enjoy
The simple things in life.

Life is so meaningful when
Spend with meaningful people.

When I look back on my life I see pain,
Mistakes and heartache! When I look in the mirror
I see strength, learned, lesson, and pride in myself.

Nothing in my life is to be feared
It is only to be under stood.

What a wonderful life I have had
I only wish I had realized it sooner.

No man is failure who is enjoying life.

It is often said that before you die
Your life passed before your eyes
It is in facts true it’s called living.

Life doesn’t go as planned you
Have to learn from your mistakes
And know that you will do better
In the future.

Life has no limitation, except the ones you make.

Sometimes life will test you but remember this
When you walk up a mountain, your legs get stronger.

Life fails to be perfect but
Never fails to be beautiful.

TO SUCCEED IN LIFE YOU NEED THREE THINGS
A wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.

Crazy is only one of my greatest qualities
That keeps life interesting and awesome.

Be happy for this moment
This moment is your life.

Life is short spend it with people
Who make you laugh and feel loved.

 ↥⏩⏯☹️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Killer Attitude Status Image